Updated by Chandler Julian
Welcome to the ERISA portal, the gateway to your company’s retirement plan. The portal maintains up-to-date information on your employees and detailed compensation information that is instrumental for administering a total compensation solution for your organization.
You should have received an email to activate your account. To access the new portal, navigate to https://portal.erisa.com.
The primary menu on the left-hand side of the home page provides quick links to the following categories:
- Employees – The default is a full list of all employees, but you can filter by ID, First Name, Last Name, Division or Job Description. On the Employees page you can also add a new employee.
- Companies – If your organization consists of multiple companies they will be listed here. Company information can be updated by selecting the edit icon.
- Plans – If your organization maintains multiple plans all plans will be listed here. The plan information can be updated by selecting the edit icon.
- Reports - The report generator allows you to filter and select multiple employees to include in a batch report generation job.
- Utilities – If your organization maintains multiple plans all plans will be listed here. The plan information can be updated by selecting the edit icon.
- Bonus Calculator - The bonus calculator is used to calculate the payroll entry amount of bonuses and commissions. The bonus calculator should only apply to participants whose bonus and/or commissions are included in the definition of compensation and are not excluded by design.|
- Compensation Grid – The compensation grid is a quick resource for a list of recent compensation or benefit changes.
- Search - The search feature allows you to quickly search for and navigate to a record in the portal. Just start typing the first few letters of a name or enter the SSN of an employee.